Ziggy - Owner: Nishi Jadczak (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Coconut oil health benefits for PONS
Most PON owners have been hearing about the benefits of coconut oil but are unaware of it's value for dogs. Add coconut oil to your PONS food on a daily basis for multiple benefits which include the following:
- Improve skin conditions resulting from flea allergies, contact dermatitis, etc.
- May reduce allergic reactions and improve general skin health
- PON coats may become sleek and glossy, and doggy odor will decrease
- Yeast and fungal infections, including candida will decrease with daily application
- Wound healing will improve under the supervision of a vet and daily use
- Cuts, wounds, hot spots, bites and stings will heal more rapidly
- Nutrient absorption and digestion will improve with daily use
- Digestive conditions such as inflammatory bowel syndrome and colitis will improve
- Bad breath may be eliminated or decreased
Immune System and Bone Health
- Contains powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal agents that prevent infection and disease
- Regulates normal thyroid function
- Helps to reduce weight, increases energy
- Plays a positive role in arthritis or ligament health issues
Fife B. (2004). The Coconut Oil Miracle. New York: Avery.
Papamandjaris A, MacDougall D, Jones P. Medium chain fatty acid metabolism and energy expenditure: obesity treatment implications. Life Sciences 1998;62: 1203-121.