Hatchi (certified service/therapy dog) Owner: Sudee Jacquot,USA
February PON Treats
- 2 cups of rice flour (or all purpose plain flour if your dog is
- 1 and 1/4 cups of cheddar cheese grated.
- 1/2 cup of vegetable or olive oil.
- 7-9 tablespoons of water.
Turn oven on at 180/325 degrees.
- Mix all but the water until it forms a dough.
- Add the water tablespoon by tablespoon if needed, until the
dough has a good texture.
- Roll out onto a floured board until it is the thickness of
about 1 inch, then cut shapes with cookie cutters or a knife.
- Put in oven on a non-stick baking tray and bake for 15
- Leave them to cook and see what your dog thinks!