- 2 cups of whole wheat or brown rice flour (also try gluten-free flours)
- 2 cups of dry oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 eggs (or substitute one banana)
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 can of pure (no sugar) pumpkin - 15 ounce can
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease two cookie sheets
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl
- This will tend to be pretty wet. If it is too wet, add more flour.
- Using a teaspoon (or your fingers) place a small drop on the cookie sheet
- Bake cookies for 40 minutes
- Store cookies in a seal-tight container in the fridge for up to one-week or freeze for up to two months.
Depending on the size of your “drop” it should make two cookie sheets of about 48 per sheet. Enjoy.