PON Treats with Buckwheat Flour
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
2 tablespoons Honey
1 cup Buckwheat Flour
1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line
a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking
2. Mash banana with a fork until smooth.
3. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time,
kneading well after each addition.
4. Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls
and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet.
Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds