Polish Lowland Sheepdog Information
September Liver and Potato PON
- 1 lb. liver in one inch pieces.
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1 1/4 cup potato flakes
- beef or chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Cut liver in to 1" pieces. The size does not need to be
accurate since you will be pureeing it. However, the smaller
size helps aid the process.
- Place ingredients, liver through potato flakes, into a
- Pulse ingredients.
- Be ready to add the broth as needed to make the mixture
spreadable into the pan. The consistency will be very thick.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Use a knife to loosen, then invert pan and empty onto a
- Let it cool completely before cutting.
Store up to 2 to 3 weeks in the refrigerator and 2 months in